On subproject level, further cooperations take place. Currently, the following partners collaborate with the HLCA consortium:
- Criminological Research Institute of Lower Saxony e.V., PD Dr. Thomas Mößle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Landschaftsverband Rheinland, Isabel Krämer (email@example.com)
- LWL-Klinik für Psychiatrie, Psychotherapie und Psychosomatik Warstein, Dr. Ewald Rahn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sozialwissenschaftliches Umfrage Zentrum GmbH, Prof. Dr. Frank Faulbaum (email@example.com)
- Jugendhilfswerk Freiburg e.V., N.N.
Prof. Dr. Shanti George from Aberystwyth University (Wales) and Elise Sijthoff, physiotherapist and owner of Fysio Educatief and founder of the WISHES network (Working Internationally on Social Development and Health in European Schools and Families), are permanent partners of the HLCA consortium with advisory roles offering their huge expertise and their scientific and entrepreneurship knowledge.
The consortium is currently also involved in various national and international networks:
- German network for health literacy and education (Deutsches Netzwerk für Gesundheitskompetenz und -bildung)
- EU Health Literacy Network
- WISHES Network – Working Internationally on Social Development and Health in European Schools and Family
- IUHPE Global Working Group – Health Literacy (GWG-HL)